Terms and Conditions
1. Your emailed ‘Event Registration Confirmation’ is proof of purchase of the event. Just give your name at the doorand it will be marked off or bring this along for entry.
2. Any refunds are available at the discretion of the Event Organiser.
3. The Event Organiser reserves the right to refuse entry on the basis of threatening behaviour, obscene language, non payment or if it us suspected that a ticket holder is under the influence of drugs or is displaying drunken behaviour.
4. Any persons who are displaying drunken or drug affected behaviour and/or are threatening or unruly, will be asked to leave the event premises.
5. The Bloke Project takes no responsibility for any person who injures themselves if not using equipment as stipulated. All care is taken to control use of equipment but it is the responsibility of parents to ensure use of equipment by themselves and chidren is being conducted in a safe manner.
7. The event organiser has all rights to film, photo and video production of this event.
8. If the event is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, a full refund will be issued to all patrons.
9. Any data collected for marketing purposes from this event will be strictly in accordance with the Privacy of Information Act.
10. If this event accepts a deposit as part payment, full payment must be made via the account details sent in confirmation by the stipulated date within the confirmation to gain entry to the event.
11. The Bloke Project maintains copyright over all logos, www.theblokeproject.com and ‘Blokes Night’s.